Jump to content
OtakuBoards

which girl wiil Sshinji choose


Recommended Posts

Guest terraforce991
Posted
I think Shinji wil choose Rei
Guest terraforce991
Posted
sorry i forgot that i added two s in shinji and forgot the l in will
Posted
Two things:

1. This should have been posted in the official EVA thread.
2. In the EVA movie, Shinji is forced to either go with Asuka or stay single forever (your guess is as good as mine on what will happen). I won't get into more detail or else I'd spoil some things for you, who is obviously just starting to watch EVA either on AS or DVD.
Guest terraforce991
Posted
ok I just started watching the show
Posted
[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=692817#post692817][u]Official Eva thread[/u][/url]

In the future, please try to use complete sentences (good post quality & all that), and don't double-post. If you have any questions about our policies, feel free to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks a bunch.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...