Guest Fayt05 Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 Hi, I want to submit a review with my MyOtaku account but the series I want to review is not on the drop down list. What to I do?
Panda Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 Wait until Adam posts a notice in the news section about what hub the members want added to the list next. Tell you friends to vote for that series in the comment box of the news article and when it is added, submit your review. Other than that you can post your review on your myO site for people to read until the hub is added.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now