Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]I heard that you can get the Ultima Weapon for Zidane from Shimerring Island using a Dead Pepper...but I can't land on it...

So how/when/where do I use the 'Pepper to get it..?
(BTW, I've found all 24 chocographs if that helps..)[/b]
Posted
It's been MANY months since I've played FF9, but if my memory serves me right, u just ride your chocobo out to the ocean part where shimmering island used to be (if it's still an actual place u're not at that part of the story yet). You need to be in the place so when u bring up the large map the cursor is pointing to "shimmering island", use a dead pepper and you'll dive and hit the treasure box of goodies.
Posted
I was very close to getting it but My freaking memory card got wiped of all my files and I had to bypass that part of the game(because I didn't want to do it all over again)and I had to just go ahead and beat the game which sucks I wanted to get that stuff really bad.:bawl:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u need to be on disk 4 to do it, after the shimmering island gos bye bye.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...