Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#333333]
Well, I am getting sick of my noobish banner, so I decided to request another one.

I just want it to fit the whole OB Survivor theme. You can put whatever text you want on it as long as it makes sense. And make sure you have Mario (not 8/16-Bit please) in there somewhere. Preferably some place where he stands out.

The only thing I ask is that you use [url=http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5087/lrbbg9sx.png]this[/url] as the background for the banner. If you are creative you can change it to fit Mario (my character) or just make your own background. But only if it seems necessary.

And now for my request in a nutshell!

[quote]
A banner, using [b][url=http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5087/lrbbg9sx.png]this[/url][/b] as a background. Have Mario on it and any text you want (as long as it fits the OB Survivor theme).[/quote]
I can't wait to see what you come up with. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Even though I've yet to make my own OB Survivor banner, I made yours anyway. =P It sucks, but you know. You made me check out this thread. ;D Enjoy the crappyness! >;3

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/Requests/LrbBanner.png[/IMG]
Code: [IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/Requests/LrbBanner.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#333333]That is awesome. Thanks, Kitty! I didn't expect it to be that good with such a simple background. There is only one problem, which is the 'M' in Mario. I like it, but could you make it a bit more... readable.

All you really have to do is make the dip in the middle of the M a bit smaller.

Feel like making a matching avatar? ^_^;[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]I fixed the "M" on the banner for you, though you should be glad I went out of my way for letter. xD I admit, the font's a bit weird for certain letters (you should see the lower case "r" x.x), but whatever. It's better now. :3 And I made a matching avi (just because I'm that nice. ;D). One with your name, one without. Enjoy... or else. D:< And I'm too lazy to put the codes up this time. Ask if you need them. =P

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/Requests/LrbBanner2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/Requests/LrbAvatar.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/Requests/LrbAvatar2.png[/IMG][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#333333]Wow. Those are [i]great[/i], Kitty! I like how you fixed the M, I appreciate that. ^_^

Also, the Avatars are really good. I chose the one without my name just because I thought it looked less cluttered and busy.

Thanks again![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...