Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So who wants to try doing Inuyasha roleplay or something...? :animeblus God I'm strange oh well I'm kind of shy I'm trying not to! Oh well! :catgirl: Is anyone a member on the ABC LOST site by the way? Are there any Lost fans out there? Hello!!!...? Yeah I'll shut up... :catgirl:
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards! While we don't really allow introduction threads, you should feel free to jump in and start participating in whichever discussions interest you most. That's the best way to get to know other members. And it might be helpful to take a glance at our [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]Rules[/u][/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/url]. The FAQ in particular should help answer many of your questions.

Of course, if you have additional questions, go ahead and private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...