Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Wallpapers don't show.


Recommended Posts

Guest Heero yuy
Posted
I noticed when I go to submit my wallpaperes I made, I usually go to the "home" page of the wallpaper section, everything else loads correct besides the wallpapers. They don't show at all. I thought it was my comp, so I hit refresh a bunch of times. But another myO user noticed the same thing.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Only members who have attained "Senior Artist" status will have their wallpapers automatically approved once submitted. If you're new to the system, then you're still a normal artist and you'll have to wait 24-48 hours to have your wallpaper approved by the Moderators.

If you are a Senior Artist, the problem may be attributed to a server lag. Justin's supposed to have knocked out the kinks already, but I don't know.

And by the way, you shouldn't make a new thread of the same thing only moments after you made the first one. It may take a little time for people to notice it, since this forum has been seeing a bit more activity lately. ^^;[/size][/color]
Posted
Currently the "Home" pages for the wallpapers, greeting and fan art are being worked on. The staff is aware of it and it is currently being worked on. Just hang tough and it should be up and running after the work is done.

Hope that helps.
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
[QUOTE=Panda]Currently the "Home" pages for the wallpapers, greeting and fan art are being worked on. The staff is aware of it and it is currently being worked on. Just hang tough and it should be up and running after the work is done.

Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]
Oh, okay. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...