wayofthreversed Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 What happened? why are you no longer blind?
Tical's Foxboy Posted December 8, 2005 Author Posted December 8, 2005 I saw someone else but I don't care. I don't care no more (about her). I have snapped and no more My g/f and I broke up but I don't care. Because I am glad to say that Hug Monster is my boyfriend [b][color=DarkGreen][size=1][font=Verdana]Foxboy, don't double post. If no one's added to the thread and you want to add something, use the EDIT button instead of posting straight after yourself. [/font][/size][/color][/b] [right][color=DarkGreen][size=1]-Raiyuu[/size][/color] [/right]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now