sakurasuka Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [SIZE=1]Hey! I can't believe it's been so long since I've done anything (Other than random doodling) in PSP! Wow. Well, I just made a few new banners/random things, I'd like to know what you think of them =) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/Noodle003.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/Image36.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/faye018.png[/IMG] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24889[/img] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/hizu013.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/hc003.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/sa004.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kelly005.png[/IMG] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/death008.png[/url] (Too big to post... So here's a link!) [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/death002.png[/url] (Same as above) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/daniel001.png[/IMG] Made for my little brother. He absolutely loves Maple Story. This was kinda just a fun banner, I was teaching him how to use PSP and such. So... What do you think? + - crit always welcome![/SIZE]
Saya Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 Very pretty, excellent paintshop skills! My favorites are the top one and the one with Fey is gorgeous. I would also have to say the "love" one is among my top favorites too, very pretty, simple and yet your skills shine through even there! As for creativity my vote goes for the "anymore" one, but the colours and image throw me as I'm not a big fan of it (mainly because I don't know who she is probably).
sakurasuka Posted December 5, 2005 Author Posted December 5, 2005 [SIZE=1][quote name='persocomblues']As for creativity my vote goes for the "anymore" one, but the colours and image throw me as I'm not a big fan of it (mainly because I don't know who she is probably).[/quote] Ah, that's Kelly Clarkson. They are lyrics from her song 'Behind these Hazel Eyes'. Every time I use her, noone knows who she is... I guess I just use bad pics? Meh. Same with these ones- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kelly11.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kelly002.png[/IMG] (I was just wearing this one not too long ago =D) Okay, here's another one I did, I took one of the avatars (with permission, of course) from the Invisionfree library of default avatars, and made a banner to go with it. The quote is from the Pop-Tart commercials. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/Crazyman002.gif[/IMG] And here's a few more random ones. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/smban001.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/fm011.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/sa2004.png[/IMG] And here's something I did a looong time ago... Just posting to see what people think, as I never really got feedback on it. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/Kitty4.png[/IMG] And this is something I did on vacation, seeing as I had no computer and had to use my father's... And it didn't have my beloved PSP on it... I nearly died, I swear. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/stupid2.bmp[/IMG] (Yeah. It got that bad.) Yet again, + - crit. always welcome.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now