Demitri Posted December 9, 2005 Posted December 9, 2005 Does anyone know where i can get some more Guyver tapes i need to finsh my collection :animecry:
Hittokiri Zero Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 I believe the origianl guyver anime series is out of production... Meaning the only place you'll find the tapes are probably via e-bay or some other online auction site... Well another alternative is to try and purchase hong-kong dvds... But then again that might not work as the series is quite old and I really have no idea if anyone had the brains to copy the show to DVD... Oh yeah doing as I listed above would also be completely illegal =P If it makes you happy there is a new Guyver series being aired in Japan right now I am currently watching the fansubs of it but maybe in a year or so it'll come to the States...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now