OtakuBoards

marvel vs capcom glitch

G/S/B Master

well when i was playing a computer intterrupct the match and the screen says " here come a new challenger " it shows mega or gold war machine with the most diffucult opponnent,onslaught appearing on mega war machine. do that happen if a computer pick sentenit ( the giant robot guy that appears on the old x-man anime ). or that just a glitch.

Well I assume you mean marvel vs. capcom 1...tho sentinal's not in it. Anyway that's how you open up the secret characters, play thrue one player mode as morrigan to open up Lilith, Chun Li to get shadow lady. The others are probably their counterparts, i.e. beat it with venom to unlock red venom, hulk for orange hulk. There's a gold war machine, roll...ah....that's it I think. There's more to it than that tho, in the arcade version if you wanted to fight the secret people you had to finish each match with a super move, do a double-team super at least once, and do the move where u control both fighters at once for a limited time at least once. Then before u face onslaught you'll be challenged. Roll , Lilith, and Shadow Lady have their own moves, but venom, hulk, and war machine just have tweaked attributes like speed and power. Gold War machine can't block tho, but he can't be knocked down or up, he's a REAL badass ><. Damn proton cannon shoots a bazillion missles at you. Oh well I just borrowed it from my friend for a week or so, heh I'd much rather spend $$ on marvel vs. Capcom 2 at the arcade.

SENTINAL IS IN IT!!! you just didn't beat the game with onslaught. ( which you need to beat it twice. one with any and then onslaught )

oh yeah one more thing mech (machine) zangeif is also can't knowck down or up. ( darn it )

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]combined and delted the posts--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]