SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Um,yeah this may seem pathitic,but I have never played Zelda:Ocarina of Time nor Zelda: Majora Mask. But yeterday I rented Zelda: Ocarina Of Time,the game rocks,but I can't seem to find the sword,can anyone help me?:confused:
Navi Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 im going to assume you're looking for the kokiri sword. up the hill near the know it all brother's house, theres a fence and a small hole. crawl through the hole and watch out for boulders....you'll find the sword in a chest.
thelonleychild Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 sayianprincessX if you need anymore help on the game i can help you out on it if you like i have the guide book for zelda so if you need any help just post your problem here and maybe i can help you out ok :)
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by thelonleychild [/i] [B]sayianprincessX if you need anymore help on the game i can help you out on it if you like i have the guide book for zelda so if you need any help just post your problem here and maybe i can help you out ok :) [/B][/QUOTE] I'm very good help myself, you can ask for help
Kuja Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]guide books... are for babys[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
liamc2 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 sheesh r u critical or what:rolleyes: shouldn't have done that, oh well
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 Well thankz,but um after I got off last night,I played it,and found it on my own,but thankz for your kindness...:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now