Outlaw Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 I'm actually really suprised no one has posted this yet, but what are all you'r gamer tags on X Box Live, and what game do you like playing on it. I personally have only just gotten on Live, as I had originally been under the impression that I couldn't do it on my school's network (most college networks are heavily firwall protected, and block live connections), but a friend in the comp deptartment informed me he could turn off the blocks on my connection, and now I can free access X Box Live. Now, I play Battlefield Modern Combat religously under the tag Sir W aah. It's a clan thing, somehow I was ina clan before I even got my Live account. Who knew?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now