lilkid Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 Can some one get me a full metal alchemist sig and avatar
sakurasuka Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 [SIZE=1]Patience, hun. It's not exactly a simple task when we've not got much to work with. I made one, but I had no idea what all you wanted except for something 'Full Metal Alchemist'. Hope you like it anyway... And do let me know if you wanted Alphonse on it, or if you don't like the yellow/brown color scheme... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/lilkid003.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/lilkid001.jpg[/IMG] I know it's not very good, but I just threw it together pretty quickly. Meh. Like I said, feel free to tell me if you'd like anything changed.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now