Turkey Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 After years of doing CG, I finally got the hang of facial expressions. Using my first fully animatable character, I started messing around with animations. Here's a collage showcasing his expresiveness. Any tips to make him look more "alive"?
Sara Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 [color=33333][font=trebuchet ms]I don't know a thing about this kind of stuff, but it looks great to me. The only thing I can think of is to make more of a cheekbone (not necessarily very pronounced, but just so that we can see the way it effects the rest of the face--maybe make the eyes deeper set (the bottom left one, for instance, would benefit from that, I think), for instance? Of course, I have no idea what that entails, heh. Sorry I can't help more. [/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now