Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, I first watched this anime in Tokyo, Japan when I last visited my grandmother. It was hilarious! Of course I had to run out and buy the rest of the voloumes and watch them right away. It deals with a group of Japanese girls (Chiyo-chan, Yomi,Tomo,Osaka,Sakaki, and Kagura) that go through a series of... rather hilarious events. Including...

"Her boobs are bigger than mine! So she has to bove back three inches before we race!" *chuckles*

I wanted to see if anyone else shares a love for this funny anime. So go ahead and we can discuss! :animesmil [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...