OtakuBoards

I have a question on NEOPETS

Fall

I have a question to do with Neopets. If you don't like them, please don't post.............

I'm on a quest, and I need to find the book called "Healing Koi". Does anyone here have a shop, or know a shop, that has this book in stock. I can't use the Shop Wizard as the Faerie won't let me! Anyone............?

Also, what is some easy Neopoint making games. I already know Meerca Chase, and Korbats Lab, and Bumper Cars.........but is there anyone here who knows anymore games?

Thanks.............

[size=1][b]I got out of the Neopet thing ALONG time ago so what I would do is go to the wishing well and ask for the item i'm looking for. I would also check the Auctions.

For your second trouble I swear I made half my money playing Cheat. You think it is hard (which wasn't for me tho) but it is real easy. Like watch to see if you put down a card or have a card in your hand and someone else places the card down you can call them a cheater. It happened to be alot. In would have two of one card than someone would say they had three of it which isn't possible. Stuff like that. I hope I helped ya.

[/size][/b]