Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think there should be more dark gritty loud anime out there. I mean the whole sha bang lots of blood ,heavy metal, badass characters (like dante from dmc), and
takin it to the man. What do yall think?
Posted
I think you should probably get aquanted with the millions of action anime/films out there already. Ichi the Killer for one, if you're into that sort of thing (I hated the anime but loved the one with actors).

I thought the second DMC was a pathetic attempt to introduce big busted women. The first and late one are pretty cool - more for the animation than anything else, I get put off with the whole attitude problem theme.

And the point to this topic is?...
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]I don't know why I am posting here, the thread seems that it was more of an announcement for a spam posting contest.

There are multiple anime that have a lot of blood shed and killing if that is your area of interest. Some of them are

Elfen Lied
Ichi the Killer
Wolf's Rain

Those are the ones I used to watch, but the killing kind of got to me. Check those out, they might become your favorites.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...