Jump to content
OtakuBoards

site help


Guest SHADOWanimation

Recommended Posts

Guest SHADOWanimation
Posted
yea oki so this is my first post through the whole year so newho....how do you make the backround on ur site transparent so that the backround image you selected can be seen? * i hope i posted this in the proper place if not sorry*
Posted
Unfortunately you didn't post this in the right forum but I can move it to the right place. No biggie. Just be sure to check out the descriptions of what each forum is about and do a quick search for similar topics before you post and you'll be fine.

If you have any questions about posting feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators.

As for your question I know this question has been asked before in this forum so doing a quick search should bring up the answer. Sorry to say, I do not remember exactly what the code is...I want to say it's all X's, but wait for someone who knows for sure to respond.

Edit: I found one of the other threads. You can read the response [u][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=47653&highlight=transparent+background]here.[/URL]
[/u] I guess I remembered correctly. Per the last person who posted in that thread it is six X's. Woo hoo...go me and my somewhat okay memory!
Guest SHADOWanimation
Posted
hey thnks alot for finding the answer but whenever i put the 6 X's all i get is a gray backround...am i doin some wrong ??
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Just go to [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=50044]this thread[/url] and look at my answer there. It should solve your problem.[/color][/font]
Guest SHADOWanimation
Posted
Ah dude thnks alot it works:D! and

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...