Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Look at all three cartoons, and tell me what you think.

[URL=http://gprime.net/flash.php/magicaltrevor][COLOR=Magenta]Magical Trevor 1[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL=http://gprime.net/flash.php/magicaltrevor2][COLOR=Magenta]Magical Trevor 2[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL=http://gprime.net/flash.php/magicaltrevor3][COLOR=Magenta]Magical Trevor 3[/COLOR][/URL]

CARTOONS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY [URL=http://www.weeblsstuff.com][COLOR=Magenta]WEEBLS' STUFF![/COLOR][/URL]

I, personally, think that they are quite funny. I love the randomness!
Posted
[QUOTE=Ryoko Lita]Look at all three cartoons, and tell me what you think.

[URL=http://gprime.net/flash.php/magicaltrevor][COLOR=Magenta]Magical Trevor 1[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL=http://gprime.net/flash.php/magicaltrevor2][COLOR=Magenta]Magical Trevor 2[/COLOR][/URL]
[URL=http://gprime.net/flash.php/magicaltrevor3][COLOR=Magenta]Magical Trevor 3[/COLOR][/URL]

CARTOONS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY [URL=http://www.weeblsstuff.com][COLOR=Magenta]WEEBLS' STUFF![/COLOR][/URL]

I, personally, think that they are quite funny. I love the randomness![/QUOTE]

They were...very...erm..random and intersting..the music drove me insane though..hehe
Posted
[size=1]It is perhaps one of the best web-cartoons I've ever seen [I saw it around a year ago], and I absolutely adore the music.

Perhaps we could turn this into a discussion of popular web toons/memes?[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']Perhaps we could turn this into a discussion of popular web toons/memes?[/size][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Intresting idea, if the conversation was like that I would probaly say something about the madness series or maby even the broken saints series, but I dont think it is.

Well I really liked that cartoon. I am not totally sure but if it was made by the same guy who made weebles then I would have probaly liked it even more. I always just got confused since it looped all the time. I think I must have seen the first one around 5 times before I finally figured out that it was looping. Yes I am that stupid[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Intresting idea, if the conversation was like that I would probaly say something about the madness series or maby even the broken saints series, but I dont think it is.

Well I really liked that cartoon. I am not totally sure but if it was made by the same guy who made weebles then I would have probaly liked it even more. I always just got confused since it looped all the time. I think I must have seen the first one around 5 times before I finally figured out that it was looping. Yes I am that stupid[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]
Without some kind of direction aside from "Yeah those cartoons were m4d wicked!1!" this thread isn't going anywhere, so talking about other web toons is probably the way to go.

And I hate to do it, but I'll start with the worst of all. The Three B's. If you don't know what I am talking about, you have to see [u][url=http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/]this[/url][/u].[/size]
Posted
I'll take Magical Trevor over the Three B's any day! I think I lost some of my brain cells by watching the Three B's. lol:animesmil Is there any way to get the Magical Trevor songs onto an MP3 player?
Posted
Of couuuurse everyone loves Magical Trevor! Haha.
My band used to cover the Magical Trevor song during our first few shows... fun times.
Posted
I just cant wait till people have a look around and find Salad Fingers...Oh that will be fun. :D

Either way this is old news...Nothing to see here...Where can you find Lions? Only in Kenya! Do De Do Do DO!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...