Guest MaisonDetre Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 I know this is a shameless plug, but I just started an online blogging community for movie lovers. [font=Verdana][color=blue][Link Removed][/color][/font] Yeah, nobody's joined it yet, that's why I have the shameless hype. Please forgive me! :animeswea [font=Verdana][color=blue]Like I said, feel free to add a link to your signature.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue]- Petie[/color][/font]
Boba Fett Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [color=green]I have joined your site, made a blog and posted two movie reviews. But be aware advertising a site is against the OB's rules. :] - Boba Fett[/color]
Petie Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]As Boba Fett mentioned, threads used for the sole purpose of advertising your site are not allowed so I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread and remove the link. If you'd like to advertise your site without breaking any rules, you can add a link to your signature as well as your profile.[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts