Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright honestly...I had to delete my user account and create a new one, thus loosing my favorites page. I found the majority of my psp brush site so I can re-downlod them. But still cannot find trail brushes such as the attached image below..I found them last week and saved it on fav. page..but I lost it. If you members who now about brushes, please give me the link to them as well for feather brushes and tech brushes. I have PSP 9 but takes psp 7 and 8 brushes (I think only 8..but it depends on v.7). If this doesn't belong here at all (Then it will be closed), then I apologize.


Edit: Well umm...yea I found them...since I can't delete my thread, can this be closed. Sorry for the bother or misunderstanding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...