Aiyanna Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 Well, I'm looking for some extra banners to store around so that I can change mine at will...So, here's what I'm interested in: Something French Horn related Something with fairies...preferable animated, but not obnoxious Something dark, serious, but not bloody Something nature related. I prefer darker colors, like blacks and amythyst and...dark colors. Whatever anybody can come up with, I'll probably use! Thanks alot, Aiyanna
Disenchanted Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 Ok so its kind of nature relatied... hope you like it! its one of my fave pictures... [IMG]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6963/intothegreen12fv.jpg[/IMG]
Aiyanna Posted January 14, 2006 Author Posted January 14, 2006 DUDE! That's awesome! now...where do I store it... Do you have the link thing?
Disenchanted Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 :) sure thing here ya go [url]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6963/intothegreen12fv.jpg[/url] EDIT:[IMG]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4095/witch9xn.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4095/witch9xn.jpg[/url] [IMG]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6269/knight6wt.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6269/knight6wt.jpg[/url] EDIT: Ok...... so i got bored and decided to make a few more....the one of the girl isnt really bloody i dont think anyways, if it is to gory let me know. birds are flying out of her stomach tho...thats pritty serious.The one of the Knight is Dark and serious also. if you would like me to put your user name on them or modify them in any way feel free to ask here. You didnt really specify if u wanted anything on them so i just did plane images. Hope you like. V_Fox
Aiyanna Posted January 14, 2006 Author Posted January 14, 2006 Perfect! I love em both! Yeah, I know I didn't specify, that's because I'm not too picky. The only thing I don't like is...alot of blood or someone shooting someone else. If ever you get bored and feel like making more, I'll use em! Thanks for the one's you've given me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now