Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have never heard of it. What is it's storyline?
Posted
Here's a reveiw i found.Furi Kuri (or FLCL, due to the fact "r" sounds like "l" in japanese) is set in the present day in city called Mabase. The main character is a schoolboy named Naota, and all unlikely events occur IN and around him. I'll try not to summarize the plot because I'm trying to avoid spoilers. You really got to watch this show for youself. This is one weird Anime!! Words alone cannot express how bizarre this anime is! If you ever intrust an anime into Gainax's (creators of Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nadia etc..) hand you know you'll get the best out of every anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...