Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If anyone would please make me a banner and avatar with Gackt on them, I would really appreciate it. I would like for the banner to say "A little bit tired" and I'd like for the avatar to say liquidous. thanks :)
Posted
[COLOR=#7B075B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/x-liquidous-x_gackt_avi.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/x-liquidous-x_gackt.png[/IMG]

Gackt. Rowr.
Please PM me if you want me to change anything in this set. *bows*[/COLOR]
Posted
Doomo Arigatoo. I really appreciate this, and I think the avatar/banner look great. You know that "a little bit tired..." is a quote of Gackt, right? LOL, yeah it's from an interview and they asked him how he felt and he said, "a little bit tired..." so I thought I'd put that on there. Thanks again, I love it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...