IceRose Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 Well I would wonder if someone was kind enough to make me an avatar and a banner. The avatar can be of if someone can find a picture of a rose made of ice, that would be sweet. The banner made with this picture and with the phrase: In a garden of roses a silent keeper walks across turning everything to ice. I would really appreciate this.
Guest loon90 Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 I got the sig done but i could not find a rose made of ice sorry. Heres your sig. [img]http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/6223/sig29us.jpg[/img]
IceRose Posted January 15, 2006 Author Posted January 15, 2006 thank you very much, I really appreciate it :animesmil
Disenchanted Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 found you some ice roses for future use and made an avi ... ill upload another one later when i can turn the colour blue to match your banner or someone else can,, ok so i was bored and did it now... EDIT: [IMG]http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/9206/icerose7jj4tt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://web.umr.edu/~dhakalg/Flower.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now