SilverAngelZero Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 Can someone help me out by making a Train From Black Cat Avatar or Banner or both. Thanks
Katana Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 [size=1][color=royalblue]I've heard of Black Cat...I know what it's like, the characters, and etc. Also heard it's being made into an anime now the the manga is over. Anyways, I just created a banner, to see if you liked it or not. I can create an avatar, no problem. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25096&stc=1[/img] Like it? Hate it? Want something changed? X3 Just say so, and I'll fix it right up to what you want.[/color][/size]
SilverAngelZero Posted January 21, 2006 Author Posted January 21, 2006 Thanks for the banner. Also can you make me a avatar too that would be very thoughtfull
Katana Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 [size=1][color=royalblue]^^;; Here I am, again, with an avatar. [img]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4040/trainzero5gq.jpg[/img] It's another one of my random experiments (like my current banner :3), but I think it turned out prety neat. Also, I tried to put your name on it, somehow, with various fonts, but...it just didn't look right, ya know? It's kinda like how the banner turned out, with the small amount of text, because things just didn't look that exact. But hey, it looks cool, right? XD If you want anything changed, just say so.[/color][/size]
SilverAngelZero Posted January 23, 2006 Author Posted January 23, 2006 Thank you so much Katana for the banner and avatar. And nice banner too! ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now