Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Server Problems


Recommended Posts

Guest Sesslover18
Posted
I was wonder about the server problems, over the past few months, MyO has been slowing down a lot. I was wondering whats causing it maybe too many memebers on MyO? half of them aren't using their acconts. Is there anyway you guys can make it faster? My friends and I on myO thought maybe why its slowing down cause theres was too many memebers.
Posted
Well, Adam mentioned in his most recent myO post that "deleting unused accounts won't do anything to solve [the server issues]." So I don't think that's going to be the solution.

~Dagger~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...