Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yeap, here's another banner request! (humor/chibi/stupid)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Meep! I decided maybe I need to spruce up my signature a little. Anybody have any humourous banners out there? I want something funny...like...chibi and stupid-ish. I'm not too picky...I just want something different than what I normally use.
Posted
[COLOR=Plum]i tried to make one..since it was black and white...I tried something different. But if this set doesn't work out, I hope somone else will get the idea and do it for you.
Well anyhow this pic is actually from a scene in Fushigi Yugi...it was funny to me.

[B]Avi-[/B]

[IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5033/cavi5bd.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Ban-[/B]

[IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1251/cbanner2wq.jpg[/IMG]


[B]-It's Happy Bunny[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]HAHAHA! Holy crap, I remember that! Me and my friends do that in school randomly - "CAMOFLAGUE! I am - a tree!" Good times.

Anyways, I've created a banner for ye with images from the 4Koma Full Metal Alchemist book. X3 It has Ed and Al randomly dancing around, and it drove me insane while making it. Best term for it is "randomosity"...ah, how I love that word.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25123&stc=1[/img]

I used a hue and saturation colorizer on the two, but if you want the black any white, then just say so.
...If you want any text, just say so. If you want anything changed...just...say so. Ugh.

[b]Edit:[/b] Holy crap, it's you Aiyanna! (<-Extremely observant)[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...