sweetpeach14 Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 Okay this is a drawing I drew not to long ago on my computer. It was quite easy actually. Do you like it? [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/anime_kraze05/Free%20Draw%202/msrcharacter.jpg[/IMG] And this one I drew last year of Sakura Kinomoto on the computer again (since my scanner doesnt work well..... [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/anime_kraze05/drawnsakura.jpg[/IMG]
sweetpeach14 Posted February 2, 2006 Author Posted February 2, 2006 oh yea, I forgot these too ^o^ [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/anime_kraze05/msr2.jpg[/IMG] somehow this one reminds me of sailor moon...... [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/anime_kraze05/cutegirl.jpg[/IMG] I like this dragon though... :p [IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b143/anime_kraze05/untitled.jpg[/IMG]
Retribution Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 [size=1]So you drew these on the computer? Did you use a tablet or the mouse? No matter the answer, these are pretty good. The proportions (as far as anime proportions go, anyway) are pretty much spot-on. While you've got slight problems with the boy in blue's right eye (a bit too small, perhaps -- it feels smushed) or the red-head's eyes (being too far apart, slightly), you've still done great. Keep posting![/size]
sweetpeach14 Posted February 12, 2006 Author Posted February 12, 2006 yea I know I still gotta fix it a little though! cause that was like last year so i need to put some new ones up! :animesmil ! but then again ..i'm lazy! hmm...I wonder if my scanner still works???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now