Tyler Koregaten Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Hello, I am looking for a Fullmetal Alchemist banner with Edward Elric off to the left side, bright, sunset-like colors, and the text "Dir angaard Fleuen biest trelt hvor" in a cursive-like font in italics in the top right-hand corner and in the bottom right corner in a medieval font like kingsfont or something the words "Tyler Koregaten: Dog of the Military". For the avatar, just Edward's face like in the banner with the sunset-like colors. If someone could please do this, I'd be very appreciative. As for sizes, just make both the banner and avatar as larg as they're aloud to be. ~ Tyler
Riku Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Yay!! I really had a lot of fun making your Ed banner!! Ed is, like, the coolest!!! XD Anyways, here is you set. I think I followed the guidelines you wanted. n.n; [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/EdAvi.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/EdBanner.png[/IMG] I couldn't put the other thing that you wanted because I thought it wouldn't look right, but if you want me to change anything, just put it in this thread and I'll do it for you, ok?? Hope you like it. n.n[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Tyler Koregaten Posted February 4, 2006 Author Posted February 4, 2006 It's perfect! Thank you so much! I couldn't ask for anythimng better! ~ Tyler
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now