Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Hello all
I know there are some very skilled people with photoshop out there and i was wondering if someone could make me an abstract banner and avi set with my user name 'Illusion'.

Is like something In the cool colour range, purple, green, aqua, blue, gray ect. It doesnt have to resemble anything, just a nice looking graphic of some sort. I know this is pritty vague but abstract isnt something that u can describe easily, anything people come up with ill use. If you wanted, anything that pops into your head when u think of Illusions would do fine, be creative.

If your not sure what i mean heres an example (you dont have to use it, its just an example tho i am partial to the 3rd picture). [URL=http://www.utsa.edu/today/images/graphics/abstract.jpg][1][/URL][URL=http://www.northwind-graphics.com/dl/wallpapers/Words-800.jpg][2][/URL][/COLOR][URL=http://www.northwind-graphics.com/dl/wallpapers/Abstract-800.jpg][3][/URL]

It wouldnt have to be anything that fancy if u wanted to create it your self.

Many thanks in advance for this!

~Illusion~[/COLOR]
Posted
How about this?

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/blackhaxxor/requests/illusionav.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/blackhaxxor/requests/illusion.png[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Shadetaro, thanks alot for contributing -- I'd just like to point out that the avatar is 20 pixels too large to use on OtakuBoards (maximum dimensions are 150x80).[/size][/quote]
Sorry, I didn't know that. I'll resize it.
EDIT: fixed.
Posted
Alrighty, Amanda...I took a shot at this, as well. Hope you like!


Banner
[URL="http://photobucket.com"][IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/illusionbanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Avi
[URL="http://photobucket.com"][IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/illusionavi.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Hope you like! Anything you don't, lemme know and I'll try to change them.

~.^

~Ex
Posted
Ecstasy ! many thanks my friend *hugs*, many thanks! *dances*
Im defantly saving these sets that have been posted !
If you would like i could allways use another avi of the same fashon Ex.
:animesmil :D
Posted
Dance, my little drug-induced Illusion, dance! o_O...lol. Your welcome, my girl!

Um, so what you meant by "I could always use another avi after the same fashion" is that you want another one like the one I made? If so, NO PROBLEM! Just lemme know whatcha want image-wise, and I'll have it done. ~.^ Didja want the same image used, but a different section? Or a different pic? (that's what I meant by "watcha want image-wise.")

~Ex

Just as a side note, I really liked making this set for you. The avi has a great effect, as is the boarder of the banner. The colors I chose for the banner makes it seem like the black boarder is only evident on the "flash" of color, while the blue is only evident on the black background...look closely, and you'll see what I mean. An Illusion if ever I saw one! ~.^
Posted
Same as the one you made me already with a different section used. I like to change alot *continues to dance with happyness*

Thank you Ex! ...Oh i see what you mean with the banner.... Tripped out! 0_o

~Illusion`
Posted
Alright, here ya go!

[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/avi12.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/avi10.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/avi13.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/avi11.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/avi9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/avi8.jpg[/IMG]

Well, I obviously went a little avi-happy with this one...lol. Oh well, took five minutes to make these. Hope you like!

~.^

~Ex

EDIT: I forgot boarders, hehe...I added boarders, and changed the links for you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...