Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Full Metal Alchemist GBA


Recommended Posts

Guest Skeletor
Posted
I just bought the FMA GBA game in Tokyo. I believe it's the first one in the series. They say the subtitle is called a stray of rondo dance music. Makes no sense to me. My friends are trying to explain it to each other in Japanese before they can translate it to me in Japanese. Does anyone have a link to a walk thru for this game in English. As far as I know, this game was only released in Japan.

Thanks :catgirl:
Guest goku8594
Posted
Im not sure of which one you want but try this site:

[url]http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/full_metal_alchemist_gba.txt[/url]

If it doesn't help then i dont know thats all i could find.
Guest Skeletor
Posted
Thanks so much Goku!

I followed the link, but it wasn't good cause I wasn't a member of Game Faqs. But then I became one and searched Game FAQs and found the right one. And the guy wrote it for people who couldn't understand the Japanese in the game! WOOT!!

The give away was the word "Rondo" in the title in the FAQ.

Thanks again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...