Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just read about the making of akira as a ps2 game in japan no garuntees about it being released in america but what does everyone think about this concept...I think that akira as a game would be sweet although it would rip the crap out of the movie.
My only question to the game makers is are you playing as tetsou or kaneda???
Posted
maybe it will be both of them? at different times in the game so you could further the plot, sounds cool and if its a japan only release then I'm gonna get it imported....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]maybe it will be both of them? at different times in the game so you could further the plot, sounds cool and if its a japan only release then I'm gonna get it imported.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Me 2 my friend thats all i can say

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...