gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I just read about the making of akira as a ps2 game in japan no garuntees about it being released in america but what does everyone think about this concept...I think that akira as a game would be sweet although it would rip the crap out of the movie. My only question to the game makers is are you playing as tetsou or kaneda???
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 maybe it will be both of them? at different times in the game so you could further the plot, sounds cool and if its a japan only release then I'm gonna get it imported....
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]maybe it will be both of them? at different times in the game so you could further the plot, sounds cool and if its a japan only release then I'm gonna get it imported.... [/B][/QUOTE] Me 2 my friend thats all i can say
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I would love to play as kenada during the big bike scene, like in the beginning of the movie, that part just totally kicked a$$....
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 yeah that would...I think my favorite would be fighting tetsuo on the bike with pulserifle though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now