Persona Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 [COLOR=Teal]Well since I have brought the whole series, which I am happy since this show is one of my favs..Anyhow, I would like to ask any of you talented graphics artist if you could please make me a set using Amon and Robin in it. I don't want a quote, since I can't think of any (Unless you members can). I don't want to avi to have my name...just the pic of Robin would do and of course they have to match. If you need anything, let me know. Thank you in advance.[/COLOR]
Delta Posted February 9, 2006 Posted February 9, 2006 [COLOR=#790A43]Wai! A Witch Hunter Robin request! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/jade_robin-avi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/jade_robin.jpg[/IMG] I had a hard time looking for good pics; thank God for animegalleries.net! Please PM me if you want me to change anything in this set.[/COLOR]
Persona Posted February 9, 2006 Author Posted February 9, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]My dear Raya you never cease to amaze me with your talent! I simply love the set, it's better than I imagined it. Thank you very much xoxo.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now