Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My hate, my corruption, the fools!
They thought that I would fold.
They thought that I would help them.
Now I have the power over the country.

They voted me in and that is their undoing.
They might survive, if I allow them.
They will worship me for I am their god.
I am their apocalypse, I am their hell.

I will stay in power, I am forever.
I will conquer the people and then the world.
Anyone who tries to stop me will be killed.
Those who join me will die forever.

I am the ultimate, the only.
Nothing comes before me.
If only you knew, that what is holy,
Is nothing about me.
I am the incarnation of your worst dream.
Posted
That was actually pretty lame, to tell you the truth. I can't do much better, but really now, what a topic... The topic itself and the ideas that you tried to convey weren't too horrid, but I really didn't like the wording. Just figured I'd comment as no one else has.
Posted
I liked it in some way, though I would perfer more colorful words to explain what you are trying to convey.
I fully grasp the idea and I like the fact that you chose certain times to break the sentences, overrall it had good flow and explained its main idead throughrly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...