Guest shredderkid25 Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 I heard the new album because I am an intern at UMVD, pretty good stuff I think. Never was a big numetal fan but I hardly think they are that anymore. definitely worth checking out. any thoughts? tracks here [url]www.sevendust.info[/url]
Box Hoy Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 Yeah, Sevendust is alright. I checked out some of their stuff awhile back but never did really get into them. Although I do like the song Black from their self titled album back in 1997. Also I like the song My Ruin from the Mortal Kombat Soundtrack that they were on.
Guest shredderkid25 Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 You should really check out the new album, might be the thing to get you into them. also, i highly recommend seeing them live.
Guest vega427 Posted February 20, 2006 Posted February 20, 2006 Sevendust kills!!! Definetly my favorite band. They've been through town a couple of times , but I've never been able to check them out live. Really the only band whose cds I never get tired of listening to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now