Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I Am New!!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest LovesCougar
Posted
UHHHH I am new hi people it is nice to meet you. :animesmil
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards LovesCougar!

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. For that reason I am going to lock this thread.

Also, we have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts (ie: making them well thought out with care given to grammar). We want threads that will produce conversation amongst the members.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...