Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Although my school doesn't have finals we are getting a lot of tests this week so it seems like finals or sumthing. Heck one test we were given on Wednesday and half the class still aren't done. And we've had 80 minunites a day to finish it. The whole thing is just writing. It's a doozy.
Posted
This reminds me... I'm only passing Science, Reading, and maybe Gym. Maybe gym, don't think so though. Errr... damn.:help: I'm going to be in 7th grade forever...*sobs*:bawl:

Good luck to the rest of ya!:D
Posted
I don't have finals, but i have semester exams :eek: then later i will have finals though, sometime in may I think. Well, good luck, and to everyone who said good luck to us. then thanks!
Posted
[b]I got end of term tests too...Geography, Maths and English left...gah

I'll be sure to post when comes May, and I'll have my KS3 SATs

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Erm, how best to explain this? BWahahaha! Ahem I mean that I finished ages ago and got straight 6's, even though I felt I didn't know anything. Studying really pays off, Good luck Adam.

BTW: Our school uses a kind of different scoring system to others. Level 6 is the highest. we still use a's and b's aswell though [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Do I smell another UK'er?[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...