OtakuBoards

Wish Me Luck

Adam

Ah! I come back and see a zillion more smiles. Haha.

Anyway, your faithful webmaster is having finals this week. I've never gotten straight As before in my life but am actually within reach. Please add "And grant Adam straight As this semester" to your prayers tonight:).

That's all :smooch:

:genius: I'll keep you updated!

-Adam

[COLOR=chocolate]Hey Ad, I'll keep you in mine if you keep me in yours---I'm going that exact same route right now too.
(hard to update the site when real life is shoving its way in ;))
Anyways, Trig final tomorrow for me. I should really be studying right now, but....uh...break time! (yeah, that's it! :toothy: ) [/COLOR]

*gloats like there's no tomorrow*
All my finals are doooooo-ooooone! I had Japanese and Calc today, and that's that. No more, me done. I'm gonna be so bored now...... *dies*

Well, Adam, I wish you the best of luck. Just wish I'd have done better in Calc.... I'll be lucky to get a C in that.... Thank god the computer people only look for Algebra and other USEFULL math courses when they consider you for a career or grad school.

Guest Master O Beans
Bah! Finals!! Yeah, I know what you're going through, I've been studying for like the last 6 hours...and that's just tonight...this will be continuing throughout the week! :help:

Anyhoo, to anybody else facing college finals this week, best of luck from the Master O Beans!

...can't wait till thursday....:alcohol: :excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Good luck Adam...it'll be a month before I'll have to go through the same thing... [/B][/QUOTE]

dang, that makes 2 of us, for the whole month of january, nothing but exams, grrr....

good luck adam, and may the forks be with you, heh....

Hehe, well for my school its Trimesters. Which means we get 12 weeks for each Semester. And only 3 of them. And i already got one of my exams and also, I dont have any exams on the 2nd trimester. Im lucky.

Guest Master O Beans
...Well, just got back from my math final...I'm sure I didn't do too bad...well, I think I didn't do to bad...I hope I didn't do to bad? Oh fine! I DID BAD!! :worried: :p

Yea!!!!! I took my advanced spanish grammar final earlier, and it was one of the easiest tests ever! And on top of that, the professor was talking about dropping the lowest test score, so that means I'll get an A in the class!!!!! Yea!!Now I just have to worry about that UBUS final. BOO,Hoo!

So far so good. Heck, I should be studying now! Bye!

Erm, how best to explain this? BWahahaha! Ahem I mean that I finished ages ago and got straight 6's, even though I felt I didn't know anything. Studying really pays off, Good luck Adam.

BTW: Our school uses a kind of different scoring system to others. Level 6 is the highest. we still use a's and b's aswell though