HeartStopper Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 I can do almost anything for anyone....dont be shy request it!
Sora Posted February 18, 2006 Posted February 18, 2006 I wouldn't mind A Perfect Circle set, if you could do that. (The band, by the way.)
Retribution Posted February 18, 2006 Posted February 18, 2006 [size=1]HeartStopper, please keep in mind this is a Request Forum, and common practice around here is that those who want something done post a thread requesting it, and the artists respond accordingly. If someone needs an avatar/banner set, they will ask for one, and you can reply there. Familiarize yourself with the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42878][b]Rules[/b][/url] so that these kinds of things can be avoided later on down the road. I'll keep the thread open solely because it has the potential to fulfill Sora's request. I ask that no more requests are placed here. Thanks[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now