Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I went to fafsa.ed.gov to fill out my fafsa today, and it asked for which fafsa i wanted to fill out, the 2005-2006 school year or the 2006-2007 school year. I'm not sure which one i should fill out. I'm a highschool senior that will graduate in '06 and i plan to enroll in college this fall('06). So, which one should i fill out???

I really appreciate any help ^_^
Posted
Well considering you're going to be in college from Fall 06 to Spring 07, I would say the 2006-2007 school year is a good start.

You answered your question in your post.
Posted
[SIZE=1]The FAFSA is for [B]financial aid[/B], which is different than a [B]scholarship[/B]. Some people may not get scholarships, but everyone is entitled in financial aid, depending on their family's income.

I'm turning the FAFSA in today or tomorrow; the CSS PROFILE as well.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...