Matt.D Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [color=rainbow] Ahhh...you want to hear about crappy mail? Well, my friend Chris get's like, 300 new junk mail messages every day. He doesn't have the internet so every week or so I check it for him, and you won't believe the stuff that's there...lol.:laugh: I saw an ad for a pill that makes you seem more atractive to other people....geez, the stuff that's goin around today....:purplelau:[/color]
Defcon5 Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 I once got mail for free pantehoes. (sp?) NO of course I dident try them on. Ok mabye once but only once! Ok so I stillhave them but thats besides the point!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now