Dan L Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Has anyone seen this anime movie called the Wings of Honneamise? I like it but i havent seen anyone else talking about it...
SSJ3 Trunks Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Yeah I have it. I like it to, though it's not my favorite.
Sephiroth Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 yeah, I've seen it, too long in my opinion, the little kid was irritating....
SSJ3 Trunks Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 It's about this guy who wants to be a pilot but he's not good enough so he joins the Royal space Force (or something like that I haven't watched it in a while). The RSF is trying to send a man into space and it's not working. The guy meets this woman who is a religous freak, and she convinces him that they shouldn't give up trying to go into space and he volunteers to go up in a "battleship" type craft. I think thats how it goes but it's been awhile. If I made a mistake or left someething out please correct me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now