Dragonballzman Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [I]Ryu walked around the deserted street, watching as familys tried desperatly to heal the injured. A massive attack had happened here, and there were only a few survivors...Ryu thought it was just a terrorist bombing, but little did he know, that something much more inportant had happened...[/I] ----- (Wow, I'm acually making an FF RPG for once!) In this RPG, just pick a character, what type of Magic they have, and what weapon they have. ----- Name: Ryu Level: 2 (3 is the max) Battle commands: ______________ Attack - Dagger Steal Skill - Detect, Flee Wht Magic - Cure ______________ When in Trance: Wht Magic >>> Dbl wht magic ______________ Ryu is a calm and caring person, and will always care about the safety of other ppl more than himself. ----- Just give a description of your character like this to join, and if you have got one, please attach a picture of what your character looks like.
Kain Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I'll join. Name: Kain Strife Level:2 Limit:Lionheart,Braver Weapon:Green Destiny Magic:Flare,Thunder How is this?
Dragonballzman Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B]I'll join. Name: Kain Strife Level:2 Limit:Lionheart,Braver Weapon:Green Destiny Magic:Flare,Thunder How is this? [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, thats ok, you just need to tell me a bit about your character now. (Personality, appearance ect)
Kain Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Alright.Kain is calm and is a great sword fighter.He has a long scar on his right arm.He wears clothes like Squall.He has blue hair.This is what his face looks like[IMG]http://Pkisanidiot.addr.com/roff/l/LoL_Vahn.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now