Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
'Llo.

Well, with my coming back to the OB and all, I'd like to get a new banner/avi set. This one is going to be themed around my all-time favorite character from X-Men, Kurt Wagner (a.k.a.-Nightcrawler).

I'd like to have the attached picture made into a banner/avi. On the banner I would like it to say, "Und führe uns nicht in Versuchung, sondern erlöse uns von dem Bösen. Amen." (It's part of the "Our Father" in German if anyone's wondering)

Thanks muchly to anyone who tries!

+E+R+I+N+
Posted
X-Men w00t!

Well i made an attempt. I included two Avi's just incase. :) Want anything modified dont hesi to ask.

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/knght2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/Knight4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/Knight3.jpg[/IMG]

-Illusion`

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...