Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Hey there! I was wandering if someone could make me a banner and avatar set with either Cagalli or Lacus or both. That's all I guess. I've attached some pics you can use.[/font][/color]
Posted
heres one
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Rurouni922/avatarcopy.jpg[/IMG]


heres the banner
[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Rurouni922/Soleilcopy.jpg[/IMG]

hope you like them :3 had fun making them
Posted
[color=green]Thanks! The banner is great, but the avatar is a bit too big. The demensions for this site are 150x80 pixils. If it's not too much trouble could you also add a black outline to it. Thanks a ton![/color]
Posted
sry about the avatar and ill try the outline

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Rurouni922/bob.jpg[/IMG]

sry couldnt do outline

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...