Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Its me


Guest D. Resurrected

Recommended Posts

Guest D. Resurrected
Posted
Hie my names D. Resurrected and just wanted to tell everyone that I was Doomberg.

anyway about the forum I was just wondering whats your hobbies jobs and such.

mine I like play magic the gatherring with freind.working on computers,recording pranks me and my freinds do,and ofcourse collect anime and video games. :animesigh
Posted
weeeelllllll i have many things i like to do now that you ask!!! i like to draw, eat, chase guys, eat, sing, listen to music occasionally, be annoying, be cute, talk, talk to myself, eat, draw some more, watch football, eat some more, chase guys , whoops did i already mention that???:animeswea heh heh heh!!! so now you know and welcome to the forum! :animesmil
Posted
[size=1]Hi and welcome to the OtakuBoards, D. Resurrected, I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Unfortunately we don't allow these types of 'introductions' threads on our forum. We believe the best way to get the forum to know you is by creating/contributing to interesting discussions with your posts, or by posting on [url=http://www.myotaku.com]MyOtaku[/url]. I'm going to close this thread, but if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any member of our staff.

I look forward to seeing your posts.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...