woody Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 anyone notice some similarities of sailormoon and dbz, like Trunks and Chibi moon both from the future. Prince Diamond and Cell are villian from th future.
amiboshi Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 You're right, but there are lots of shows with villains and heroes from the future. It's a very popular concept. Like in Inu-yasha. The leading character has gone back in time to feudal japan. Time traveling is just very popular for story lines.But sailormoon and DBZ are a lot alike. For istance, they both repeat certain things over and over and over......
Guest Akito Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]You're right, but there are lots of shows with villains and heroes from the future. It's a very popular concept. Like in Inu-yasha. The leading character has gone back in time to feudal japan. Time traveling is just very popular for story lines.But sailormoon and DBZ are a lot alike. For istance, they both repeat certain things over and over and over...... [/B][/QUOTE] Thats cause Sailor Moon was Hentai, and Dragon Ball Z was made for a bunch of freaks! I mean, look at the crap they're saling for DBZ, gloves that do energy blasts!
Guest Imsirion Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 HEY! i bought one of those gloves....................................... j/k:D i never saw those simalarities(sp?) there not THAT alike.
Queen Asuka Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 I never really thought about those similiarities. I really LOVE Inu-yasha. That is like the CUTEST series I've seen in manga...almost...I like alot of other manga...I like manga almost as much as anime....
tethsuo shima Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 who can you compare sailoor moon whith dbz come on:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Dan L Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 ??? Youre saying theres similarities between DBZ and sailormoon cos they both have people from the future??? Along with how many other series/anime films? come on!
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 COME ONE PEOPLE! lol They're not smiliar...at leas tnot a lot..I can;'t even compare the two! lol :D well..just a lil.lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now