Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=magenta]I'm making a fanfiction that will be on my MyOtaku page and What should the setting/Characters be?? I'll give you guys credit for all your input ^.^ :catgirl: thanks for the help[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]Surely the point of a fanfiction is that you set it in the same setting as a series / book / manga you like? If you don't know where / with whom to set the story, is it really a fanfiction? If we give you settings and characters, it won't be your own love of Series X that sparked it off.

Why do you want to write fanfiction? Answer that question and you should answer your own at the same time.
[/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=#B2566B]Kougasgurl01,

Welcome to the [B]OB Anthology[/B]. Please take your time and read the[/color] [B]OB ANTHOLOGY BASICS[/B] [color=#B2566B]to get a better feel of this forum. Also, it will help you understand the [B]RATING SYSTEM[/B].

I should tell you that any thread found unrated will be closed, as well as if any threads are found with SPAM or has no relevance to the forum, not that I am accusing of anything. With that in mind, please remember to take a gander (or a read) at the OB Anthology Basics.

THREAD CLOSED.[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...